Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grease

Last night Katie and I had a blast as her Uncle Fred and Aunt Margaret gave us their tickets to "Grease" at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle. They had four tickets available, but we only used three as Lisa tagged along.

The musical was good, but it wasn't the best I've seen. I still put "The Lion King" at the top of this list, but I'm anxiously awaiting to see "Wicked" come September.

It was great to see Taylor Hicks, winner of American Idol a few years ago, on stage. He played the role of Teen Angel. As soon as he appeared on stage, the audience erupted in a cheer. He sang his song and left. At the end of the show, he sang his new solo for everyone (which was kind of weird I must say).

The night was super fun. Lisa was starving since she didn't have time to eat dinner as she went straight from work to home to our car to the theater. So at intermission, the three of us went to the President's Club which was a part of Fred/Margaret's seasonal ticket package. We shared a drink and some hummus. After the play, we booked it to Jack-in-the-Box for some yummy milkshakes and a chicken burger for Lisa. We laughed a lot. Good times!!

1 comment:

  1. You would take that cool name for your blog.... gosh.. you are gonna totally upstage my blog... :) haha haha :) I like that i am "YOUR" katie..MUAH love you forever!

    ReplyDelete