Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Friday, October 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Part of me actually really likes to leave for a short period of time from my house. The only reason being is because every time I come back home, I'm greeted with some amazing surprise that my beautiful wife has in store for me. For instance, the last time I went on a one week business trip, I came back home to see my entire office transformed into something wonderful and elegant. I LOVE my office now; it's so cozy.

Well, while I was in D.C. for 6 1/2 weeks, I could only guess what she did this time. I got home to see our bedroom look like a hotel room. It seriously looks like a fancy hotel. We got a brand new head board, a bed skirt (sort of), new matching side tables, a new tall lamp, a little tree in the corner, and grandma's chair in the corner as well. I'm sure Katie will take better pictures and post more about it, but below is a sample (from my iPhone) of what the bed now looks like.

1 comment: