Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Work Day!!!

Well, I did it. It was tough, but I did it. God was with me every step of the way. For the past 6 ½ weeks I have been in Washington, D.C. for work. While it was extremely difficult to leave my bride, I had to listen and obey to God’s word in my heart. A long time back I explained what the Lord told me about getting out of my comfort zone and trusting Him. I can honestly say that I have clung onto Jesus this entire trip, I have grown much closer to Him, I have not feared but simply have trusted Him with everything I am, and He never left my side.

Today marked my final day at work out here. I fly home tomorrow night. Thank you for those who took care of Katie and those who took care of my house while I was away. Thank you for those who sent me mail, gifts, cards, and for those who visited me. Thank you for reading my blogs. Most importantly, thank you all for all your prayers. It’s been fun, D.C., but I have a family back home and I’m ready to see them. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. The east coast will miss you. I'll hold it down indefinitely for you though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back home! We missed you a lot, 6 1/2 weeks felt like an eternity.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete