Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Friday, March 18, 2011

My Mama

A very happy birthday goes to my wonderful friend who also happens to be my mother. This post comes a few days late just because of how busy life has been. But I did not want to go without posting this.

On her birthday (March 15th), my mom had to work. She works the night shift at Swedish/Edmonds hospital on the maternity floor. It just so happens that Katie has been asked by her doctor to go to the hospital twice a week to monitor both babies' heartbeats since we're in the 30th week (I know, I can't believe how fast that came). So Katie and I went to the hospital around 7pm when my mom just gets to work. My mom was the nurse who got to monitor the babies' heartbeats for us. It was cool to see mom in action.

In addition, all her nurse friends threw her a surprise party. Disclaimer: I think her friends all thought she was turning the big 6-0 because a day or so prior, that's what my mom had told them...but she's not quite there yet. Oops. Anyway, below are some pics from her little work party. :) Happy Birthday, mama! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment