Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nursery

CHANGING TABLE


CLOSET
(relax, she WANTED to do it)


CRIBS


New Ceiling Light
(thanks, Tim Turc, for hardwiring and installing)
New Smoke Alarm


3 comments:

  1. thank you babe for ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!! we are almost there!!! :) xoxoxoxo the boys are gonna LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks nice! good job on building the cribs and shelves. The light looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the changing table of my dreams. so so cute. love the closet. can't believe katie did that all by hand!!

    ReplyDelete