Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Countdown...


Ladies and gentlemen, we are officially within 2 1/2 weeks away of being parents. Ahhh!! I can't believe it. It felt like yesterday I was just blogging about how our babies were a miracle. And now, they are both around the 5 lb mark, and we're hoping and praying that they will stay in just a little longer to grow as much as possible without stirring any complications.

Thank you all for your prayers and support, for the many MANY gifts that we've received (not just material gifts but gifts of service as well). We love you all! This will most likely be my last post until delivery time.

Peace.

2 comments: