Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 5 Month Anniversary!

Before writing about the 4th of July weekend, I'd like to take the moment to say Happy Anniversary to my lovely bride, Katie. Today marks our 5th month of marriage. Of course 5 months isn't really a long time, but it's just significant to me because it always reminds me of my favorite day in my life--our wedding day. 5 months ago today, we both said our "I Do's." I have cherished the past 5 months together. Each day is new and exciting with her. There is never a dull moment with my baby. We have overcome battles already together, and that to me tells me how much God is in our marriage and how much He blesses it every single day.

So Happy Anniversary to my one and only sweetheart, the love of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment