Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Monday, July 6, 2009

So Long, My First Brand New Car

Happy belated 4th of July to everyone! I had a wonderful 4th. I will post something soon regarding the weekend. I hope to have pictures by then. Lisa won't let me steal her "copyrighted" pictures anymore like I did for the Chelan post. Boo on Lisa!! Anyway, hope to post something soon on that.

Also, there was a post about selling my car, Shadowfax. She is indeed gone for good. A nice couple from Cle Elum called me while I was in Chelan and expressed interest. And it was a huge blessing to sell because a) we didn't need an extra car really, b) we needed the money, and c) nobody is buying anything these days, so for someone to buy my car after only posting it for 3 days is nothing short of a miracle. Anyway, I will miss my car immensely. :( But I have my wife, my health, my house, my family, and my friends. I think I'll be just fine. Goodbye, Shadowfax!

Joe = sad

The final kiss goodbye

One final ride with Shadowfax

Those who've read my previous blog about trusting the Lord and not getting too comfortable, please continue to keep Katie and me in prayer this week. We need some major direction, and we need to hear from the Lord soon. I will let you know what's going on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment