Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Going Bananas!

When Katie had told me that the babies were the length of bananas this week, I could not believe it. As she held up two bananas to her belly, it's unfathomable how awesome God is to have created these two wonderful, unique beings from just microscopic cells. And what a great reminder in church today: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..."(Jeremiah 1:5).

No comments:

Post a Comment