Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mom's Reaction

I promised you all a video a few posts ago. It took me awhile because I had to compress the file to under 100MB and then cut some of the extra footage. Anyway, I got it now. See below. It is a video of my mom's reaction on Christmas Day when Katie and I told her that we were having twin BOYS. Since Katie and I already knew what we were having (unlike at Katie's family's place the night before when we had no clue when Katie and I opened the gift boxes), we gave the gift boxes to my parents to open. Notice at first how my mom has no clue what the blue-colored baby's clothes means. Once she finds out what it means, you will see the greatest reaction!

5 comments:

  1. "mom's makin this awkward" haha Joe... This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Joe! What a best kept secret it was and mom's reaction was amazing as expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is priceless. i'll probably watch it a thousand times. congrats, joekat. can't wait to meet these two boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha!!! Everyones reaction is hilarious! I like Emmi's reaction to your mom, lol! So cool you could capture this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried!!! I LOVE this-it's SO special to have! Love all 4 of you!

    ReplyDelete