Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Thursday, June 4, 2009

Belated Anniversary Wish

A very happy (yet belated) anniversary wish goes out to my parents. On May 30th, they celebrated their 32nd year of marriage. As with any marriage, there are good times and bad. But in the end, their love for each other and for their children has been more than enough.

As a thank you for all they did for Katie and me for our wedding, we got them a stay at the downtown Marriott in Vancouver, B.C. Unfortunately my mom forgot to bring the camera, so their adventure will remain only in their minds. But both mom and dad tell me they had an amazing, blessed time. The hotel was gorgeous and comfortable. Their walks, dinners, and sight seeing were also wonderful.

Cheers to my beautiful, loving parents! Blessings to you and for many many more years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment