Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bye, Shadowfax :(

Well, it's official. I put my car for sale on Craigslist. If nobody bites, I will try reducing the price. If that doesn't work, I'm going to go to a dealer to try and sell it. So if anyone's interested in a beautiful, fun car, give me a holler. I'm asking for $14,000. There's 45,000 miles on it. See the link for more info: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/1238139586.html

3 comments:

  1. Why are you selling your car?? Are you getting a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not getting a new one. Need some money right now, and I figure that I don't really need my car. I have a van to get to work and back, a motorcycle for sunny days, and Katie's car for all other times.

    ReplyDelete