Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Friday, June 19, 2009

Eek...2 weeks!

Yeah, ok, I know. It's been 2 weeks since my last post. I'm not as cool as Craig who keeps people always updated. I suck. But I have a lot of things to discuss. Unfortunately I have guests coming over as I type. In fact...yup...there's the doorbell. Alright, so I'll write more tomorrow. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. trust me..2 weeks is fine.. I post every other month! :)

    ReplyDelete