Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Friday, June 26, 2009

Work Computer Back Online

Alright! Finally my work computer is back online. After 3 weeks (22 days straight), I am able to access my email and internet again from work. I only had 292 emails which is WAY less than I had imagined. So that's great news. Anyway, I will be able to communicate to the outside world again. So feel free to email me at work again (joseph.hanchinamani@navy.mil).

As for this weekend, Katie and I (along with my cousins and brother and sister) are heading to Lake Chelan. So I'm certain there will be a neat post when I return. Stay tuned!

(P.S. Keep me in prayer as I'm getting sick. Thank you, my wife, for taking care of me. I love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment