Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson

What more can be said about the tragic news of the death of one of the most influential singers/artists in the world. I for one was completely shocked of the news. I was even more shocked when nobody else at my work place was shocked. Despite his most recent off stage antics, Michael Jackson was a legend. He paved the way for future singers. He brought the "pop" in pop music. The glove, the moonwalk, the dance moves, the videos, the unmistakable voice. MJ changed the face of music in my opinion.

I remember growing up listening to the Thriller album at least a billion times. And who could forget the incredible dance moves in Smooth Criminal? Amazing. I've always wanted to learn how to do that choreographed dance. :)

Anyway, my good friend, Craig Nisperos has some great photos of the shock and awe that happened in New York when they found out the "King of Pop" was dead. Check out his blog at http://rockstaradonis.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment