Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to Life

It was a great trip back indeed. Flying from D.C. to Seattle seemed to take forever because I was so anxious to get back and surprise Katie and the rest of the family. Eventually, I landed. Sid picked me up from Sea-Tac around 10:30pm, and he drove me home where I surprised Katie at the front door.

The next day I surprised my parents, Lisa, Owen, Emmi, Rupal, Luke, Nisha, Mike, and Kathryn. Katie also let Stephanie and her family know that I was in town, too. The surprises were great. That night I went to see “Wicked” at the Paramount. What an amazing musical. One of the best for sure. The singing and musical score was out of this world.


The rest of my time there was just wonderful. I felt at peace. Even though Katie had to work everyday, we made the best of our time. We even went to Cedar’s with Rachael and the Nelsons which was great.

Anyway, I’m back in D.C. It was a nice break from life while it lasted. Only 9 more days until Katie comes out here. I can’t wait. We’re going to have a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Once again it was a great surprise Joe! I did not have any words but to hug you. It was a quick little visit and it won't be too long before you come back to us for good, can't wait. Come soon!!
    Miss you and love you,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete