Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Wife in D.C.

Yay! I'm so excited. In about 30 minutes, I will be driving to Baltimore/Washington International Airport to pick up my wifey! :) Stay tuned for some good posts coming up. I will finally have access to a camera, so I can take some better pics than from my iPhone (but still not anything close to the Nisperos/Sidhu duo) and post them on this blog.

Today and tomorrow we'll be in D.C., touring the city and what not. Saturday and Sunday we'll be in NYC visiting Craig on Saturday and doing our own thing on Sunday (including Brooklyn Tabernacle). Monday and Tuesday we'll be back in D.C., and Katie flies home on Tuesday. Then...I only have ONE MORE WEEK!! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for both of you to be gether again after couple of weeks being apart from each other!

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete