Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hall of Fame

Last night I watched the Basketball Hall of Fame ceremony on TV. It was a special class. Not only did they have Coach Jerry Sloan, John Stockton, and David "The Admiral" Robinson, but they also had my basketball hero, Michael Jordan. Each person had a nice 10 minute speech. John Stockton was a riot. Michael Jordan was hilarious, too. When he got to the podium, he was all tears as people were cheering him on. However, I give the biggest props to David Robinson. He praised his wife and kids that put people in tears. He then glorified God, and in front of millions, he gave a mini-sermon from the book of Luke, thanking Jesus for everything and letting others know what Jesus has done in his life. The Admiral was admirable!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah that was amazing what the "admiral" did. Man i miss this era of the basketball :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally just saw MJ's speech right now. So much buzz about him being egotistical with that speech. I see it as MJ showing his humility and honesty to what made him the competitor he is. He's still the greatest of our generation, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete