Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Emu!!

A wonderful Happy Birthday goes out to my big brother, Emmanuel (a.k.a. Emmi, Manny, M.R., etc...). He turned the big 3-0 yesterday! Wowzers!! I wish I could post up his picture with his birthday cake that had a princess on top, but I don't have the actual file saved on my computer. Oh well, I think many of us have seen it. Anyway, I just wanted to reiterate the words I left on his voicemail yesterday: Emmi, you are a wonderful man of God. A decade ago, you were a completely different person. God has transformed you into a loving husband, a wonderful father, and a pretty darn amazing big brother. Thank you for all the great memories that we share together. Happy Birthday!

On a sidenote, Emmi wants us all to remember that today is Scottie Pippen's birthday. LOL!

Now...stay tuned for the exciting adventures of Katie and Joe East Coast Style. Day 3 and 4 coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast celebrating Emmi's birthday however we missed both you and Katie at the party.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete