Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Katieastside

She came. She left. Katie visited me in the east coast from September 17-22. I just dropped her off at Baltimore/Washington Airport. Our trip together was amazing. The full story will be posted soon. Just a quick recap though--Katie came to D.C. on Thursday, and I took her around the National Mall area. Friday we did more walking in Adams Morgan, other places by the National Mall, and more. Saturday we went to New York City where my friend for life, Craig Nisperos, was our amazing tour guide. We went just about everywhere you can go in two short days. He took tons of pictures of us, too. We got back to D.C. on Sunday night, and on Monday we went to Old Town Alexandria, downtown, and Georgetown. Finally today, we went to Baltimore and spent several hours around the Inner Harbor Area.

As a quick snippet, please look at a few photos below. I posted all our photos on Snapfish, but I still need to caption them. When I finish that, I will send you the link. In addition to the 500 pictures from Katie's camera that will be on Snapfish, Craig took over 700 pictures in New York on his camera, and half of those were poses by Katie and me. Those pictures are coming soon, too.

Enjoy!


Katie and Joe in Brooklyn (photo by Craig Nisperos)




Brooklyn Bridge (from my iPhone)



Katie and Joe at Washington Monument (from Katie's camera)



View from Katie and Joe's hotel in NYC (from my iPhone)
Empire State and Chrysler Bldg are seen



Katie and Joe in NYC (photo by Craig Nisperos)

4 comments:

  1. i love you!!! you need to post these links on your facebook so people will read your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if we can do the same picture deal in Seattle...maybe you should ask Sid ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy looking at your pictures over and over.
    What a Wonderful couples, May God continnue to bless you both,

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete