Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Joyces!

I want to wish Jeffery and Silviana Joyce a very happy anniversary. Yesterday marked their 1 year anniversary. One year?! Really? Already? Time certainly does fly, and with the addition of Victor in their lives, I’m sure time is flying by much faster for them.

Here’s to Jeff and Silviana. Be blessed and enjoy a lifetime together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment