Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Friday, August 28, 2009

Craigy's In Town

After two weeks of loneliness (although I had a good time or two with Matthew), my good friend, Craig, is coming to town. I'm picking him up from the bus stand in about 3 hours. I can't wait. Every time we get together, two things happen: 1. We eat more food than our stomachs can handle, and 2. We burn off those calories by laughing harder than ever. I love it when Craig and I get together because it's always unique, and we always come up with a new inside joke. In fact, we already began to call Saturdays "Faturdays" because we always eat so much on the weekends together. Ha!

Things we plan on seeing: Ted Kennedy coming to Arlington, Georgetown, JFK Memorial, T.C. Williams High School (for Craig to take cool pictures), Pentagon, and more. Can't wait!! Hopefully the stupid rain doesn't create a roadblock for us. Dumb Tropical Storms in the Atlantic.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you both a great time together,true friends deserve nothing but the best. Have a blast on "Faturday"

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete