Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Friday, August 21, 2009

Nationals No Go

Yesterday our workplace was having a big "party" day. After work, there was going to be hot dogs and drinks served at the Yard, and then everyone was going to go walk down to the Nationals stadium to watch the baseball game. Matt and I were planning to go until Wednedsay night. We saw that there was going to be a lot of rain, and I would hate baseball in the rain (I say "would" because thankfully I live in Seattle where there has never been a canceled game due to rain). Anyway, I began to not feel up for it. Plus it was $20, and who wants to pay that much to see the worst team in the MLB? So I opted not to go, and Matt agreed. Turned out that yesterday was a beautiful day. I'm not sure about the results of the game, but I am kind of sad now that I didn't go. :( Oh well.

Instead, I went to the gym with Matt. He brought his friend from church, Phil. Phil was a gym trainer, so he was going to train us. However, I wanted to lift before running and they wanted the exact opposite. That turned out to be a good move on my part because Phil is a gym nazi! Oh man, I thought Emmi was bad when he trained me. I thought Matt was going to die. They practically SPRINTED for 20 straight minutes. Then he made Matt do some of the most grueling ab workouts I've ever seen. I almost threw up just watching them. I was content with my dumbbell curls and jog-sprints on the treadmill. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment