Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Different Matters

First of all, thank you everyone for the birthday shoutouts. I appreciate it. I love my family and friends. You are my life.

Also, today marks my good friend, Craig's, two year anniversary in New York City. We all thought Craigy would be a westcoaster for life, but his calling was out east. I miss him big time back home, but since I'm out here in D.C., Craig is coming to visit me this weekend. I can't wait. And hopefully when Katie gets in town in 3 weeks time, we can go out and visit Craig in NYC. Cheers, bro.

Lastly, my friend, Matt, who's lived here since right around my wedding day took me out for my birthday last Sunday. We went to Mike's Restaurant & Crab House. It was sensational. We had some delicious snow crab legs. It was quite a mess at our table, but it was super fun. Quite the experience. Thanks, Matt, for taking me out!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! (again).

    Thanks for the shout out. You and Katie WILL see me in NYC. Ha!!

    See you this weekend!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad for your friends, they are always there to look after you. Thanks to Matt for taking my son Joe out for dinner on his birthday, and I congratulate Craig on his two years of east coast living, I also thank him for his visit to Washington D.C. while Joe is lonely.

    ReplyDelete