Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Monday, August 24, 2009

Dad's Revenge

Dad went back and used his cell phone camera for the first time ever to capture the death of the mole. He even added a funny comment as he sent it to me last night. It took him a while to figure out how to send a picture from his cell phone to me, but he figured it out all by himself. Neat pic. I hate to admit, but I actually leaped for joy to see this thing dead. I only wish I could be there in person.


1 comment:

  1. I have 3 more pictures of this vermin,I will let you look at those when you get back with us in west coast.

    ReplyDelete