Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Friday, August 14, 2009

Unblock Me!


Howdy, folks. Boy, when it rains it pours. I hadn't blogged in over 4 weeks, and now today you get not one but TWO posts. Yay! I guess I better get used to it, too, because I need to keep you guys updated on what's going on in D.C. Thank you, Sid, for that reminder!

Well, I just wanted to do a post about...well, really...nothing! :) Sid told me about this new App on the iPhone. It's called Unblock Me. The picture above shows you what it looks like. Basically there are 600 levels, and the object of the game is to get your main block (the orange colored blocked) to exit the screen off the far right side where there is a little opening. The catch is that you have to move the other blocks around in order to "free" the orange block, and only the vertical blocks can move up and down and the horizontal blocks can move left and right.

If you have the iPhone, I encourage you to get this. It's loads of fun and addicting. I got Katie hooked last night. I consider myself an expert at the game now. I was able to do 80 puzzles in less than 60 minutes--that's one level every 45 seconds or so. I'm now on level 330. People WILL struggle with this game if you don't think outside the box because some levels are VERY tricky.

Anyway, enjoy. Let me know how it works out for you.

1 comment:

  1. It does not works out for me, no iphone , no patience. You got a smart engineer head !!!

    Love you and miss you for next 6-7 weeks, praying for you God's provision, protection and His guidance.

    Agape!!

    dad

    ReplyDelete