Welcome

Welcome to my blog page: Vita--the life we lead. This is nothing too fancy, just a log of what is occurring in the life of Joseph. Sometimes there will be fun, interactive posts, and other times it will be a boring post about what I'm thinking about. In either case, enjoy. Laugh with me, write me comments, and have a blasty blast. (Also, view my "About Me" at the bottom of the page.)



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Inside My Apartment

My second day in D.C. went well. I woke up this morning feeling lousy, however, because my wife wasn't next to me. :( Each minute apart gets worse and worse.

Today I did a whole LOT of networking. I went around the entire Navy Yard practically and met a ton of people. Amongst them were Program Managers, Deputy Program Managers, Assistant Program Managers, Chief Engineers, Captains, and I even ran into Admiral Hilarides who is the BIG BOSS (in charge of all of PEO SUB). In fact, I had seen him on the news one day being interviewed for a good 5 minutes or so. I didn't get to talk to him unfortunately because he was in the middle of a conversation with another officer, but it was cool standing next to him.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pics of my apartment. These were taken by my iPhone. Since I can't plug any USBs into my work laptop, having my digital camera here would be useless (so it doesn't matter that I forgot it). Having the iPhone, I can take a picture (even though it isn't the best quality), and email it to myself. Anyway, here you go! Sorry for the last picture--it's a little too dark.




Not shown in these pictures are the two big bedrooms. From the last picture, to the left and to the right are both bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet AND bathroom with shower. Two master bedrooms!! 1,150 sq ft all to myself. :)

2 comments: